This small(ish) update rebalances many PvP items, contains tweaks Structure building, and a few other miscellaneous changes.
- If the Dog leaves, any player who receives a cut of the points loses their Halo. A warning has been added to the Mercenary Contract item.
- On reaching MAX Level, characters will now automatically equip their newly earned Cape.
- SORRY now also resets the amount of Kicks to become a Demon.
- Failed Pledges will decrease the Gold required the next time that Structure has a Pledge, but also decreases the next Structure’s Health, and Works required.
- Pledge timer is now 60 seconds (Down from 120).
[Rowdy Pet] I, II, III, IV
- Charges: [25, 50, 100, 250]
- Passive: Pets grant an additional +[10, 10, 15, 20] Friendship, and remove [1, 1, 1, 1] Armor.
Balance / Updates
[Lock Pick] I, II, III, IV
Now has more charges, deals more damage.
- Charges: [10, 20, 30, 50]
- Passive: RIOT now deals [10, 10, 10, 10] damage to Jail Health. Costs 1 charge per RIOT.
[Mercenary Contract] I, II, III, IV
Now makes you a Fugitive. Description updated to warn players that their Halo will be lost if Mercenaries steal points.
- Charges: [5, 5, 5, 5]
- On Use: Costs [5, 10, 15, 20] gold to use. Marks you as a Fugitive, and hires [1, 2, 3, 4] Mercenaries that work for you for 60 seconds, allowing you to steal points if the Dog leaves. Caution: Stealing points will remove your Halo. Adds 1 stack of Corruption per Fugitive hired.
[Ninja’s Hood] I, II, III, IV
- Charges: [5, 10, 15, 30]
- Passive: Upon reaching 0 Health, restores your health to [5, 5, 5, 5] and consumes 1 charge from this item.
[Secret Agent] I, II, III, IV
Reduced maximum charges and damage.
- Charges: [10, 20, 25, 50]
- Passive: Automatically deals [2, 2, 3, 3] damage to any Player or NPC that Kicks the Dog. Costs 1 charge.
[Officer’s Badge] I, II, III, IV
Higher tiers now deal less damage, but hold more charge.
- Charges: [25, 30, 50, 100]
- Passive: Cop deals +[2, 3, 4, 4] damage to Fugitives. Costs 1 charge per COP.
[Gavel] I, II, III, IV
New effect added. This item now prioritizes Players over NPCs.
- Charges: [10, 15, 30, 50]
- Passive: Your COP now prioritizes Players instead of NPCs. Increases Critical Cop chance by [20, 30, 40, 40]%. Critical Cop immediately reduces a Fugitive’s health to 0. Removes 1 Corruption on Critical Cop.