BARK BARK BARK from the Dog!
Here’s what’s new in this update:
- Structures – A new reward for completing the Pledge activity that behave similar to Dig Sites, but with more focused (and even exclusive) item drops.
- Daily Quests – Complete these to earn Gold, Points, and boosts to the speed of various commands.
- Fugitive Raid Update – Raids now endure for a period of time. Fugitives NPCs can now be sent to Jail and RIOT!
- Balance Update – Updates to Saving Pet and Pledge items. Nerfed Kick Immunity. Buffed MAX Armor.
Other notable changes:
- World Update – Characters now roam the whole bottom of the screen! Such space. Much room. Very impress. Wow.
- Optimizations – The game should be less laggy. The little ole DKTD laptop needs all the optimization it can get.
Structures & Pledge Update
The Pledge activity has been updated to now be a timed activity that requires a certain amount of gold to create a structure. The amount of pledges required is based on the structure being built.
Structures function similar to DIG sites, except they use the new keyword: WORK.
- When WORK reaches 0, something happens depending on the Structure.
- Structures also have Health. When Health reaches 0, the Structure is Destroyed.
- Structures lose 1 Health every time WORK reaches 0.
This update brings four unique structures:
- Gold Mine
- Produces a Minecart Full of Gold, which contains [Gold Nugget] items.
- Treat Dispenser
- Opens a Bag of Treats, which contains [Yummy Treat] and [Hearty Treat] items.
- Police Station
- Opens a Justice Chest II, which contains more defense items than a normal Justice Chest.
- Tool Shed
- Opens a Tools Chest, which contains two brand new items: [Steel Shovel] and [Steel Pickaxe]. These increase your power for Digging and Working, respectively.
- There are 3 types of Daily Quests available: Daily Petting, Daily Digging, and Daily Pledging.
- Each type of Daily Quest also has 3 tiers available. Completing higher tiers gives more rewards.
- Rewards for each tier include Gold, Points, and boosts to Command Speed.
- The Gold and Point reward scales with Prestige Level.
- The Command Speed boost lasts until 12 AM game time. At that point, all Daily Quests will reset and be available to complete again.
- You can use the QUESTS command to check your progress at any time.
Fugitive Raid Update
- Fugitive Raids now last a set period of time, rather than ending when all Fugitive NPCs are defeated.
- Once time expires, the Raid ends and all Fugitive NPCs disappear.
- Fugitive NPCs now actually go to Jail instead of just being ‘defeated’. They also will RIOT and try to break out of Jail!
- Higher level Fugitive Raids last longer.
- Kick Immunity time after the Dog is defended has been reduced to 30 seconds (Down from 300 seconds).
- MAX Armor has been increased to 1,000.
- Imprisoning a Demon increases Jail Health by 100 (Up from 10).
The following items have had their descriptions updated:
[Saving Pet] I, II, III, IV
Updated to no longer trigger automatically. Removes a number of pets, and adds Armor.
- Charges: [1, 3, 6, 10]
- Passive: If the Dog is leaving, your next pet removes up to [5, 10, 15, 20] Kick stacks and adds [1, 2, 3, 4] Armor. Not usable while you have the Fugitive or Imprisoned status.
[Corrupted Pledge] I, II, III, IV
Amount of Pledge stacks cleared increases with item tier now, as well as Corruption added. No longer a free pledge.
- Charges: [10, 20, 30, 50]
- Passive: Your Pledges clear an increased number of Pledge stacks, up to [2, 3, 4, 5] Pledge stacks, and add 1 Corruption for every Pledge stack you clear.
[Holy Pledge] I, II, III, IV
Amount of Friendship increased, now scales with the Player’s Level.
- Charges: [10, 20, 30, 50]
- Passive: Your Pledge removes 1 Corruption, and adds Friendship that scales with your Hero and Prestige Level, up to [5, 10, 15, 20] Friendship.
[Mercenary Contract] I, II, III, IV
Now that Fugitive NPCs are sent to Jail rather than defeated, Mercenaries have a time limit. They also have a unique name and appearance in game now, so that’s neat.
- Charges: [5, 5, 5, 5]
- On Use: Costs [5, 10, 15, 20] gold to use. Hires [1, 2, 3, 4] Mercenary NPCs that work for you for 60 seconds, allowing you to steal points if the Dog leaves. Adds 1 stack of Corruption per Fugitive hired.